- Articles by Dr Paul Belt
- Papers by Dr Paul Belt
- Meet the Doctor
- How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon
Disclaimer. We advise all website users that information on the website is no substitute for formal medical assessment.
AboutDr Paul Belt has completed an extensive training in Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery over a period of more than seven years. This training was in addition to his basic medical and surgical degrees and tertiary postgraduate qualifications in General Surgery. He has also completed a Fellowship in Oxford after obtaining his Plastic Surgical qualification from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS Plast).
Qualifications and Membership
- B.A. (First Class honours) Physiological sciences Oxford University, 1991.
- M.A. Oxford University, 1992.
- B.M., B.Ch. Oxford University, 1994.
- FRCS (Eng.) Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, 1998.
- FRACS (Plast.) Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, 2005.
- ASPS Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- ASAPS Member of the Austrasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- PRSSQ Member of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Society of Queensland.
- AMAQ Australian Medical Association – QLD branch.
- Honourary Secretary of the Queensland Chapter of ASPS (President Elect).
- Scientific Convenor for Plastic Surgery Conference (ASPS and ASAPS 2011).
Areas of Special Interest
- Breast surgery - augmentation, reduction, lift or mastopexy, reconstruction.
- Gynaecomastia surgery
- Microsurgery - Reconstruction of the breast, head and neck, soft tissue coverage of the limbs.
- Skin cancer surgery - including sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
- Tissue expansion
- Cosmetic Surgery - facial cosmetic surgery including the minimal access (MACS) facelift,and body contouring surgery.
- Pacific Day Surgery, Fortitude Valley
- Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Brisbane Private Hospital
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Fortitude Valley, Brisbane