You're in safe hands
- B.A First Class Honours Degree Oxford University 1991
- M.A., B.M., B.Ch., Oxford University 1994
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- Post Graduate Fellowship Oxford and London 2004
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Plast) 2005
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon since 2005
- VMO Princess Alexandra Hospital since 2005
- Scientific Convenor ASPS / ASAPS International conference 2011
- Former Secretary and Current President Qld Chapter ASPS
- RACS CME credentialed since 2005
Body Contour Surgery
This includes abdominoplasty, chest wall deformities, fat injections, labioplasty, liposuction, scar revision and weight loss surgery.
Breast Augmentation involves the placement of an implant to boost the size of the breast.
Facial surgery encompasses blepharoplasty, brow lifts, facelifts, otoplasty, rhinoplasty and scar revision
This involves any major surgery to limbs such as thigh lifts, arm lift, liposuction and microsurgery etc.
Vectra 3D Imaging
See your results before surgery
The Vectra M3 system uses advanced 3D imaging to achieve high resolution capture, ensuring accurate photorealistic rendering of the finest details. This allows for accurate assessment and planning of surgery, for example in the breast asymmetry cases. It is also useful for showing predicted results from surgery.
In the media
A selection of articles featuring Dr Paul Belt
Dr Belt has had many publications in scientific journals as well as articles in Australia's leading publications including Vogue, Marie Claire, Nip Tuck and The Courier Mail. He has also been interviewed and featured on Today Tonight, ABC and 4BC radio
Come and visit us
View our directions and map
To visit our state of the art surgery in Brisbane, Australia use the map on the location page of our website.