- Will I be able to see what different implants are best for me?
- How close will the simulated result be to the actual result?
- Will this software help my surgeon to see that my breasts are different sizes?
- Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery?
- How much will my breast augmentation surgery cost?
- Can my doctor show me where the scars will be?
Yes. You will be able to see how you would like with different size and types of implants. You will also be able to see the possible benefits of a breast lift in conjunction with the augmentation.
Actual results will be very similar to the simulations. VECTRA simulations are based on the actual implants that your surgeon will use.
VECTRA software includes special tools to show the size and position of each breast. Breast “asymmetry” is very common, and VECTRA analysis helps your doctor develop a surgical plan which will compensate for it if necessary.
That is a decision you will make with your physician. VECTRA 3D can show you the possibilities of the procedure, but is not intended as a substitute for a medical consultation.
That will depend on the type of procedure you choose, where it is performed and other factors. You should discuss costs with your doctor during the initial consultation.
You doctor should be prepared to discuss the possibility of scarring or any other effects from the surgery.